Recovering After-Tax Money, SS Estimates, and HELOCs: Q&A #1946

December 7, 2019

Recovering After-Tax Money, SS Estimates, and HELOCs: Q&A #1946

December is already a week in (wow!) and Jim and Chris answer questions about recovering after-tax money, Social Security estimates, and HELOCs.

(10:29) A listener asks about recovering after-tax money in an IRA or QRP that has been annuitized.

(27:30) This question is about estimates provided by the SSA: do they assume that earnings in the prior year will continue until retirement?

(38:28) A long-time listener from New Jersey wonders whether Jim and Chris recommend taking out a HELOC as an added spending cushion.

Check out the background of firms and investment professionals on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.

Jim Saulnier and Associates | 970-530-0556 | 506 East Mulberry Street, Fort Collins, Colorado 80524

Jim Saulnier, Registered Representative, Securities offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC to residents of: CO, IA, IN, MA, NY, TN, TX, WI and WY. No offers may be made to or accepted from any resident outside the specific states mentioned. Jim Saulnier, Investment Advisor Representative, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Financial Planning services offered through Jim Saulnier and Associates, LLC., a Registered Investment Advisor. Cambridge and Jim Saulnier & Associates, LLC are not affiliated.