Defusing a Potential Tax Time Bomb

April 22, 2017

Jim and Chris answer a number of listeners’ questions. How do you file your taxes if you were issued an incorrect 1099-R? What’s the best way to set up and contribute to a retirement account when you own multiple businesses? They field an interesting question regarding Social Security survivor benefits involving multiple deceased spouses. And they answer a question from a younger couple who have money in tax deferred accounts and are interested in defusing their potential tax time bomb when they turn 70 1/2.

Check out the background of firms and investment professionals on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.

Jim Saulnier and Associates | 970-530-0556 | 506 East Mulberry Street, Fort Collins, Colorado 80524

Jim Saulnier, Registered Representative, Securities offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC to residents of: CO, IA, IN, MA, NY, TN, TX, WI and WY. No offers may be made to or accepted from any resident outside the specific states mentioned. Jim Saulnier, Investment Advisor Representative, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Financial Planning services offered through Jim Saulnier and Associates, LLC., a Registered Investment Advisor. Cambridge and Jim Saulnier & Associates, LLC are not affiliated.