Forgotten Form 8606

May 12, 2018

What happens if you forget to file your Form 8606? Jim and Chris answer this question and a couple of others. A listener in CA wants to know what you can do if you disagree with the benefit amount that the Social Security Administration calculates for you. And a DE listener wants to know if you can collect missed survivor benefits if someone in the SS office never told you that you were eligible. Plus, Jim gives a recap of what he learned at the Retirement Income Summit regarding how to project retiree spending.

Check out the background of firms and investment professionals on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.

Jim Saulnier and Associates | 970-530-0556 | 506 East Mulberry Street, Fort Collins, Colorado 80524

Jim Saulnier, Registered Representative, Securities offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC to residents of: CO, IA, IN, MA, NY, TN, TX, WI and WY. No offers may be made to or accepted from any resident outside the specific states mentioned. Jim Saulnier, Investment Advisor Representative, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Financial Planning services offered through Jim Saulnier and Associates, LLC., a Registered Investment Advisor. Cambridge and Jim Saulnier & Associates, LLC are not affiliated.