Money In the Wrong Retirement Account

February 10, 2018

In response to a listener in Ohio, Jim and Chris discuss what to do when money gets rolled over into the wrong IRA retirement account (especially when you don’t notice it for a while)? Jim and Chris also answer a question from a listener who wanted to know how the new tax law will affect 457 plans. Another listener who works in the financial industry asked when is a good time to bring up retirement planning for younger clients. Plus, Jim and Chris discuss changes to 529 college savings plans and answer a question on QCDs (Qualified Charitable Distributions).

Check out the background of firms and investment professionals on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.

Jim Saulnier and Associates | 970-530-0556 | 506 East Mulberry Street, Fort Collins, Colorado 80524

Jim Saulnier, Registered Representative, Securities offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC to residents of: CO, IA, IN, MA, NY, TN, TX, WI and WY. No offers may be made to or accepted from any resident outside the specific states mentioned. Jim Saulnier, Investment Advisor Representative, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Financial Planning services offered through Jim Saulnier and Associates, LLC., a Registered Investment Advisor. Cambridge and Jim Saulnier & Associates, LLC are not affiliated.