The Insurance Show

September 2, 2017

Jim and Chris answer two emails from listeners regarding insurance. The first email was from a listener who wondered if it was necessary to purchase catastrophe insurance for events typically not covered by a traditional homeowner’s policy (like earthquakes) once you build significant equity in your home. The second email was from a listener who wanted an opinion on life insurance and his strategy of using both a term policy and a permanent life insurance policy to protect  his beneficiaries and also provide him a retirement savings option.

Check out the background of firms and investment professionals on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.

Jim Saulnier and Associates | 970-530-0556 | 506 East Mulberry Street, Fort Collins, Colorado 80524

Jim Saulnier, Registered Representative, Securities offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC to residents of: CO, IA, IN, MA, NY, TN, TX, WI and WY. No offers may be made to or accepted from any resident outside the specific states mentioned. Jim Saulnier, Investment Advisor Representative, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Financial Planning services offered through Jim Saulnier and Associates, LLC., a Registered Investment Advisor. Cambridge and Jim Saulnier & Associates, LLC are not affiliated.