Tax Specific Questions: Q&A #2121

May 22, 2021

Tax Specific Questions: Q&A #2121

Chris sits down with resident CPA, Bob Palechek to discuss listeners questions pertaining specifically towards taxes.

(3:10) A Pennsylvania listener looks to have his question answered regarding donating money from an IRA after RMD age.

(21:00) George from Texas asks about the treatment of profit/loss from cryptocurrencies.

(28:30) George looks for clarification on the amount of earned income he needs, to make a $14,000 Roth contribution for him and his spouse.

(36:00) A Californian listener asks a quick question about the “Kiddie Tax”.

Check out the background of firms and investment professionals on SEC’s Adviser Info Page.

Jim Saulnier and Associates | 970-530-0556 | 506 East Mulberry Street, Fort Collins, Colorado 80524

Ed Slott Advisor recognition requires an advisor to be well versed on the rules and regulations regarding IRAs. The advisor must attend two live training sessions and pass two written exams annually to remain in the program. Jim Saulnier & Associates, LLC (“RIA Firm”) is a registered investment adviser located in Fort Collins, CO. Jim Saulnier & Associates, LLC may only transact business in those states in which it is registered, or qualifies for an exemption or exclusion from registration requirements. Current registered states: CA, CO, PA, TX, WA, IL Insurance products and services are offered and sold through James H. Saulnier, a Colorado licensed insurance producer, only in those states in which he is reciprocally licensed or qualifies for an exemption or exclusion from licensing requirements. Current reciprocal insurance licensing in these states: AZ, CA, CA, CN, FL, HI, IA, MA, MD, NY, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WY Click here for a more detailed disclosure.